RV Rental in Tennessee | Unbeatable Rates
Big savings on leading brands
1. How much does it cost to rent an RV in Tennessee?
RV rental prices in Tennessee can vary based on the size, model, and season, but on average, it can range from $100 to $200 per night for smaller campervans and $150 to $300 per night for larger motorhomes.
2. What is the most popular RV model to rent in Tennessee?
The Class C RVs are the most popular models to rent in Tennessee. Given the state's diverse landscapes from the Great Smoky Mountains to the Mississippi River, these RVs offer a perfect blend of comfort and mobility.
3. What are the most popular locations to rent an RV in Tennessee?
Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville are among the top locations for RV rentals in Tennessee.
4. Is there 24-hour pickup and drop-off service?
Most Tennessee RV rental companies provide 24-hour pickup and drop-off service. However, it's always best to confirm this in advance.
5. Is there a minimum rental period for an RV?
Yes, many rental companies have a minimum rental period which can range from three to seven nights.
6. What is the minimum age required to rent an RV in Tennessee?
The minimum age to rent an RV in Tennessee is typically 25 years.
7. What documents do I need to rent or drive an RV in Tennessee?
You would require a valid driver´s license, proof of identity and possibly a proof of insurance to rent an RV in Tennessee.
8. What is the best time of the year to travel in an RV across Tennessee?
The spring months (April-June) and fall months (September-October) are considered the best times to travel through Tennessee in an RV due to comfortable temperatures and less crowded tourist sites.
9. What are the main airports in Tennessee?
The main airports in Tennessee are Nashville International Airport (www.flynashville.com), Memphis International Airport (www.flymemphis.com), and Knoxville's McGhee Tyson Airport (www.flyknoxville.com).
10. Can I pick up the RV in one city and drop it off in another city in Tennessee?
Yes, most rental companies offer one-way rentals, allowing you to pick up the RV in one city and drop it off in another. However, charges may apply for this service.